Aug 13, 2014

War Machine is in deep deep trouble...

No, not the Marvel Character... I'm talking about the MMA dude, Jon Koppenhaver... Police are looking for him because he was allegedly involved in an assault in the early morning hours of Friday in Las Vegas. One of the individuals involved is his former girlfriend, Christy Mack; the other individual involved is Corey Thomas.

I know that I normally don't post these kind of news, because I'm not much of a fan of MMA...
The reason I'm posting this is:

er... I mean:
Dog and Beth on the Hunt... But yeah, Dog the Bounty Hunter wants to go after War Machine.

This reeks of Publicity stunt and I fear that the Dog, the Big Bad Dog would get his ass whipped by War Machine... Beth better watch out too since the guy may have no issues with beating up women.
So, long story short; Methinks Dog may be biting more than he can chew.

No comments:

Post a Comment