Nov 27, 2014

Turkey day and stuff... ing

I'll be honest. I'm dreading tomorrow. Now that I've stuffed myself with food and I'm in a food coma; I think I shouldn't rant.

Let's rant...

Remember my Radical Jack rant? Well it was made on Miley's Birthday... speaking of Miley... The pic on the left is from a Birthday Present she got...

I'm not sure if Miley is into Minecraft or if Mossman has become some sort of Gigolo to pay his bills, but one thing is certain:

"Whenever you think that Miley can't reach a new low... Brace yourselves because she will find a way."

So far, the only thing she's done recently that is not trashy is dating the Governator's son... no, not the one with the maid.

Instead of showing her maturity and moving beyond the squeaky clean Disney image; she looks more immature by fellating blow up dolls, or masturbating plant penii.

Winter is coming and there's a teaser for Season 5 of Game of Thrones. Can't wait for it... Hopefully, bitchface will bite it... Cause the show is drifting from the books and all that; I almost expect them to make Jon Snow the true king of Westeros.

Finally, a new Super Power Beatdown... Batman vs Darth Vader.

I agree with the ending. To think it would have ended differently is completely ludicrous.

Well, that's it for today... Remember that Black Friday is coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment