Jan 23, 2015

Hideo is pissing me off!

As much as I praise Hideo Kojima's work, except when I'm making fun of his Subtlety in his anti-nuke message; he is pissing me off. We ARE in 2015!! MOTUC is ending, My Lizard Man is currently in Jacksonville and I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHEN METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN IS COMING!!!

Now, there is a rumor about a possible release date for The Phantom Pain... Allegedly, the game will come out Tuesday, February 24, 2015...
!
That's Next Month!!  I- I can't believe this!? If true, It's about damn time! But for now I'm taking this as the rumor it is. Supposedly, on the 31st, there will be some sort of game show in Japan where Hideo will finally give out some new info. I've been waiting for this game for quite a while... I am afraid that Mortal Kombat X will show up before we even get the Phantom Pain...


In other MGS related news, the Japanese voice of Big Boss in MGS4 has passed away. Chikao Otsuka, father of Akio Otsuka (Japanese voice of Solid Snake and Naked Snake) passed away on January 15th. He died of a Coronary Artery Disease. Best wishes to his family.

Now here's the infamous piece by Sviridov that allegedly was copied by TAPPY and eliminated the MGS theme out of the Timeline...

I hear some eerie similarities, but unfortunately the 20+ year difference between this and Tappy's piece makes it look bad for the MGS theme... It's not like the Remington Steele theme and He-Man theme similarities where the Similarities could be chalked up to coincidence...

No comments:

Post a Comment