Mar 1, 2015

It Came from the Toy Chest with 24 inch pythons

If you've seen a few ancient rants of mine, you KNOW I am a Hulkamaniac! Now I've got my very own Hulkster to review... and to celebrate, I'm doing a video review in which I'm wearing a Hulkamania shirt that you won't get to see... I'm just pointing it out because Hulk Hogan review deserves to be done properly... I had a fake mustache, my trusty Hannah wig and a bandana, but the stache made me flub my lines a lot more than normal. it kept falling off... The bandana and wig helped me feel like the Hulkster though. I didn't spray tan myself into a Hulkster shade of Orange because I'd be looking like an Oompa Loompa for a week and many places of employment frown upon looking ridiculous in a professional setting.

Normally I avoid getting WWE Figures, but this is the Hulkster we're speaking of. (It was a bit expensive, but it's 80s Hogan)

No comments:

Post a Comment