May 12, 2015

*expletive deleted* you Jem movie!

Hello, I'm not the Nostalgia Critic, but I'll bitch about it so you don't have to... but you're totally welcome to bitch about the Live Action Jem movie!


Eric Raymond creates Jem...
Jerrica is basically Miley Stewart...
Plot seems like a rip-off of

crossed with


but with Zero of this:


Seriously, there is NO Synergy, as in the Super computer that can create Hard Light illusions and Holograms (hence the name Jem and the Holograms)
The ONE Thing that Makes Jem stand out from all the other "secret popstars" or "popstardom movies" is that she has this sci-fi borderline magical element that makes her work!
Synergy is crying on the inside...
This simply shows that the people behind the movie DID NOT UNDERSTAND JEM... I know I bitched about this earlier today. I just didn't count on the Trailer showing up and cementing my fears.
Jem has become a Generic Musical movie... Seriously, I think the movie's plot is similar to an Episode of Saved By The Bell...
Truly Outrageous!
So, here's a message from Ahnuld directed towards this Movie, Jon Chu and Scooter Braun!



No comments:

Post a Comment