Aug 28, 2015

Top 5 things that I find annoying in GTA V... The Story Mode.

Ground Zeroes left me wanting to replay something else... I decided to replay GTAV just to see the other endings on my TV without going to Youtube... While I started playing, I noticed something...

There are a few annoying things in the game...
I've decided to ramble about my TOP 5 MOST ANNOYING THINGS IN GTA V: On Story Mode.
I HATE HATE HATE Online Mode.

#5:
Cougars. It's fun when you see the random event of Cougars attacking other non-playable characters. What is not fun is being in the middle of the wild for mission reasons or exploring and your vehicle breaks down. Out of the blue... BAM! You died! It's worse when you're on your way to a mission, or straight after.

#4:
Tonya's Towing Missions.
It's not that they're hard. It's that they are dull, boring and Tonya can be so annoying. Well, her conversations tend to annoy me.

#3:
Trevor Phillips.
I know, Blasphemy. Trevor's character has MANY, MANY flaws and is a deep character... at the same time he can feel shallow. While his exploits are amazing and funny at times. (The VA's delivery helps out a lot.) Trevor's just a ball of berserker rage and that can feel a bit dull and boring. (Then again, I can relate more with Michael, so that can kind of explain my apprehension towards Trevor.)

#2:
Epsilon Missions...
Well, one in particular... I mean 2:
Bearing the Truth, the one where you have to wear the Epsilon Robes for 10 in-game days without changing characters.
Exercising the Truth, the one where you have to run 5 miles in the desert while wearing the Epsilon Robes... Add Cougar issues to the mix... and the Annoying levels increase... KIFFLOM!

#1:
UN, DOS, TRES CUATRO! Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep, beep!!

East Los FM,s most infamous song: El Sonidito. It makes riding or stealing a cab a HUGE PAIN in the ass. Seriously, 8/10 times you steal a cab and Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep,  beep, beep, beep, beep!! Sure, I can CHANGE the station, but if I'm being hunted by the cops or Merriwether... Or the Epislon folks after ripping them off, the last thing I need is this earworm... This ANNOYING EARWORM. Can't get this song of my head... Found myself tapping my pen to the rhythm of the songs beat earlier today...

2 comments:

  1. Wearing the robes has driven me crazy. Hearing Michael talking to himself... pretty much everything on this list has bothered me during the 10 days of robe-wearing. I've been collecting spaceship parts to bide my time, and I got bam'd by a mountain lion one of the many times I managed to trek it to a difficult location. And I just can't wrap my mind around Trevor. He's got seemingly a multitude of psychological problems that make him not only feel impossible to diagnose or predict, but also impossible to sympathize with, as it seems Rockstar was too lazy to give him just one mental complex that we could eventually understand and maybe sympathize a bit with. No, they just made him an insane person with reasons to feel for him, but his and Michael's odd and awkward relationship in the present day and the things Trevor says just... no, I can laugh at Trevor sometimes, but I don't sympathize with him as I wish I could. I feel more sorry for, like, Wade.

    The most annoying song for me is anything off Channel X or whatever, really. Because half the time whenever it comes on (usually when I'm getting into Trevor's Bodhi) I'm coming off a stressful cutscene or mission or I'm just agitated, and that music is about to give me a headache...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a cult, it's not a cult!!
      All references to the Epsilon Program Aside, I'm glad to read your opinions. Kraff, be praised!

      Delete